When pain shoots through your heel like fire from plantar fasciitis
ViscoSpot heel cups can help reduce pain and shorten the healing
The American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society named
Bauerfeind's ViscoSpot as the most effective treatment, even
compared to costly custom arch supports.
The ViscoSpot heel cups has three softness zones, different levels of
firmness to distribute pressure evenly and make every step more
The individual zones work seamlessly together, with a softer blue
cushion spot placed where heel pain originates.
ViscoSpot heel cups the impact of your feet with the ground and
allows a pain-free stride.
The special soft viscoelastic material absorbs shock loads and
counteracts pain triggered by overloading when walking or standing.
ViscoSpot® heel cups are durable heel orthoses, with a fit which can
adapt to every shape of shoe and to every foot, and does not absorb
- Calcaneal spur (Insertion tendopathy of the plantar aponeurosis)
- Arthritis relief in the leg joints, hip or knee-prosthesis relief
- Achillodynia – tendomyopathy
- Haglund's deformity – partial relief
- Leg length differences up to approx. 1 cm (evening out)
- Plantar fasciitis (calcaneal pain)